I am happy to announce the
Torokhtiy's training camp SPRING 2018!
DATE April 13-27, 2019 (duration -14 days)
LOCATION Ukraine, Kyiv, Olympic Training Center (equipped with ELEIKO bars and 10 weightlifting platforms).
WHAT YOU GET
- Unique experience under the guidance of the Olympic champion and the team of experienced and qualified coaches;
- feel as a member of the national team of Ukraine and go through the regime and protocols of organizational process of world-class athletes' training;
- get a chance to concentrate on the development of strength, technique, flexibility and psychological preparation;
- learn the basics of the planning at the lectures and theoretical classes:
- feel the best effect of the full recovery process (therapy, massage, and BANYA);
- sightseeing in the capital of Ukraine, Ukrainian culture, and cuisine;
- a unique certificate of completion;
- gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills that will help you to develop and improve your sports and coaching skills.
Capacity: 15 athletes.
Training Camp #6 schedule:
- Saturday, April 13
- Sunday, April 14
- Monday, April 15
- Tuesday, April 16
- Wednesday, April 17
- Thursday, April 18
- Friday, April 19
- Saturday, April 20
- Sunday, April 21
- Monday, April 22
- Tuesday, April 23
- Wednesday, April 24
- Thursday, April 25
- Friday, April 26
Saturday, April 27
EARLY BIRD PRICE (Until November 1, 2018)
Double room ‒ $2500 + $500 Booking Fee
Single room – $3000 + $500 Booking Fee
Full price (after November 1, 2018)
Double room 2800 + 500 booking fee
Single room 3300 + 500 booking fee
‒ Accommodation in the comfortable and clean rooms (TV, AC, fridge, etc.), you can choose single or double room.
‒ Dining 3 times/day
‒ Transfer from and to airport
‒ Sauna (Banya)
‒ Doctor service
‒ Sightseeing tours
CAMP PAYMENT DUE
500 $ non refundable deposit (+ you pay PayPal fee).
Remaining balance – upon arriving IN CASH (US DOLLARS, EURO)
The program will be modified according to your level of physical and technical preparedness.
WE WILL WORK WITH THE GROUP IN ENGLISH
If you still have any questions – feel free to ask!
More about camp: